The annual membership charge is €20. By submitting this application and paying the €20 fee, I agree to join Imirt as a member. Membership is valid up to the end of 2018.
See the FAQ for more information about membership.
Benefits of Imirt Membership
- Vote in the annual elections
- Run for election to the board
- Submit items to the newsletter (Imirt News Letter Submission Form)
- List your company in the Imirt directory http://www.imirt.ie/directory/about/
- Give input on what Imirt does by taking part in regular surveys on the goals and effectiveness of Imirt and/or by emailing email@example.com to contact all board members
- Take part in Imirt inspire (watch previous interviews here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr9iosdww1YSAd4r3eF5TkQ/videos)
- Attend panels such as the funding panel at the AGM: http://www.imirt.ie/news/
- Enter the Imirt awards (http://www.imirt.ie/news/2017/2/15/imirt-2016-game-awards-results)
- Take part in various opportunities open to Imirt members. Past examples include: exhibiting at game conventions for free, being part of videos showcasing Irish games, taking part in trade delegations, GDC all-access pass scholarships, GDC financial assistance fund etc.
- But the most important reason to renew your membership is to help ensure that Imirt continues to grow and to provide a common representative voice for the Irish game maker community. Without people like you, there is no Imirt.